Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Scrapbook Layout: Banners, Doilies and Paper Flowers


This one was so fun to make!  Little bits if this and little bits of that went into the design.  I am so smitten with blue and orange this year!

First I glued down (Hot Glue) the home banner I made for Eddie's home coming.  You can find the full tutorial here.  






The paper is Edamame by K&Co.

I glued a doily to the lower left corner of the page.  The doily was from Jo-Ann fabrics.

Of course I wore my Hot Glue Gun Helper Finger Cap!

Next, I made some journal spots with scrap cardboard.  I inked the edge with Ranger Distress Ink in Spice Marmalade.

Love the hint of color you can get by just rubbing the edge on the stamp pad.

Next, I hot glued the journal spots to paper tags and I attached them in a row.

I glued a bordered smash journal spot to the top of the doily.

 
I added a second tag and a small bouquet of paper flowers.  The flowers are from my supply shop.

Enjoy!
Cathie


May 10th at 5am Eastern
(Anna Griffin is in my hour too)
and
May 11th at Noon Eastern. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...