Burlap and Scrabble Tile Cake Bunting
I wanted to give a sweet treat to Eddie for his homecoming. I know that he loves the Boston Cream Cake from our local Pavilions - so that was a no brainier. To jazz up the cake, I made this quick and easy bunting with burlap fabric, Mod Podge and Scrabble tiles.
HGGH Craft Mat
1. Place a small strip of burlap on a HGGH craft mat and coat with Mod Podge.
2. Flip over and coat the back with Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
3. Trim a straight edge across the top.
4. Cut into triangle/pennant shapes.
5. Hot glue across a strip of ribbon.
6. Leaving a little space in between each pennant, keep gluing them across.
7. Glue Scrabble tiles in the top center of the pennants.
8. Glue the ends of the ribbon to skewers.
9. Position into the cake.
xo ~ Cathie