Tuesday, October 05, 2010
Skeleton keys are the embellishment that unlocks this haunted design. This Extreme Glitter project was designed for Plaid. Pop by my page at Plaid to see this project and tons more ideas!!!
FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Gold
FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Silver
FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Black
Black fake crow
Orange fake pumpkin
1. Paint the crow with four layers of Black Extreme Glitter.
2. Paint the pumpkin with three coats of Gold Extreme Glitter.
3. Paint the spiders with Silver Extreme Glitter.
4. Hot glue the crow to the top of the pumpkin. Hot glue the keys and spiders in a random pattern on the pumpkin.
5. Using hot glue attach gems to the eyes and backs of the spiders.
6. Wrap the pumpkin with cobwebs.