Wednesday, October 06, 2010
Halloween Witch Crafts: Frankenstein Wall Art
Talk about a monster mash! More like a Gallery Glass Mash! This Gallery Glass project was designed for Plaid. Pop by my page at Plaid to see this project and tons more ideas!!!
Gallery Glass Window Color™ - Fresh Lime
Large frame (from Ikea)
1. Use a photocopier to blow up the Frankie template to the desired size for your frame.
2. Remove the glass from the frame and place it over the Frankie template. Apply the Gallery Glass to the glass flowing the lines of the template, fill in the design. Pop any air bubbles with a pin. Allow to dry overnight.
3. Apply a backing paper to the back of the frame.
4. Once everything is dry, reassemble the frame with the Gallery Glass design on the outside.
5. Once the Halloween is over, you can peel off the Gallery Glass and make a new design.
Posted by Cathie Filian at 8:10 AM