Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Count Down To QVC


Check Us Out - JULY 25th on QVC


Steve and I have been busy bees getting ready for QVC's Christmas in July. I have paint all over my hands from building the samples. (I am in "big time" need of a mani and a pedi wouldn't hurt either)

We are showcasing a new chalkboard paint that is so cool. The paint turns almost any surface into a chalkboard. We have used it on Fabric, Wood, Acrylic, Record Albums, DVD's and Metal. It takes about 3 good coats of paint and then you are ready to chalk out your message. The paint is made by Plaid and is available in 10 colors. The kit we are selling is filled with all 10 colors, a paint brush, idea sheet and a jumbo ornament shape to paint.

QVC Air Date:
July 25th - Christmas in July Block

Times:
Pacific: 6pm to 9pm
Mountain: 7pm to 10pm
Central: 8pm to 11pm
Eastern: 9pm to midnight

Be sure to call in.....all calls are live!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:26 PM

    WOO HOOO, I am going to call just to talk to you and Steve.

    It is never to early for holiday crafts.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...