Sunday, August 19, 2007

The 99th Birthday Party!


My Grandmother on her 99th birthday!

By now lots of people know that my Grandmother taught me how to sew and that she is super crafty, thrifty and creative.

What most people don't know is that she just turned 99 and she is still full of creative energy. Her eyesight has failed her but that does not stop her from being creative. For her party she made all the favors and painted so many items for every one to take....bird houses, doll furniture, jewel boxes, sail boats, flowers, etc.



Just a tiny sample of what she created for the party!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:26 PM

    We have a grandmother that is turning 99 also, what kind of gifts did your grandmother like best? We want to get something she will like as well as use. Can you suggest something?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...