Sunday, March 24, 2013

7 DIY Easter Basket Designs



7 DIY Easter Basket Designs
Here are a few designs for DIY Easter basket ideas. 



For this design above, I just Mod Podged a circle of leopard paper to the front of a tin bucket and hot glued some scrapbooking embellishments.

This paint can was Mod Podged with some space themed paper and embellished with foam letters.

This fabric lined basket was altered with freezer paper stencils and fabric paints.

You can even transform a recycled soup can into an Easter basket with Mod Podge and hot glue.

Mini Take-out boxes are perfect for little Easter gifts.  I hot glued a flower to the front of the box.

Dollar Store Do Over: Vintage Style Basket
Click the link above for complete instructions on how we transformed a
dollar store bowl into and Easter basket.

Even puppies get Easter love!  This dog bowl was altered with Mod Podge and Scrapbook paper.

Tattered Paper Flowers
Click the link above for complete instructions on how we made this design.

Join us on Facebook, instagram, pinterest and twitter
xoxoxo
Cathie and Steve

2 comments:

  1. I just want to say (totally off topic) that I *LOVE* your current blog photo! I think it is absolutely the best hairstyle for your face shape that I have seen - just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was pleased with the way the pictures turned out. I think I am going to use this pic for a few different things.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...