Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Mixed Media Necklace with Podgeables


Making mixed media jewelry is a passion of mine {{and a passion for a lot of my crafty friends too}}.  I love so many things about it.  First, I love that there are no rules to this type of craft.  I love the layers and the repurposing old designs.  And, I really love how each one turns out different.

For this necklace I used the bird shape from Mod Podge Podgeables, I drilled it, layered it up with goodies and glittered it with Glitter Dimensional Magic.  The chains are some old ones from my remake stash.  The pink fabric is from an old t-shirt.



This is how I made the base of the necklace.

 I used the Fiskars hand drill to drill holes.


 
I used Mod Podge to attach the paper to the bird.


 I used a small shape to make the wing.

Have a super day!
xo
Cathie







1 comment:

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...