Wednesday, June 03, 2009

New House: little by little



The gas, water and drain pipes are getting moved to the back of the patio for our outdoor kitchen. Have a peek at this blog where Eddie "bam-bamed" the old kitchen. By the way, the old kitchen was blocking the entrance to the patio.....so odd.


The ball lamp is hung above the dining table and looks so pretty when the dimmer switch is set to low. We've had this lamp for 4 or 5 years. When we purchased the lamp it had a long chain for hanging from a corner. We snipped the chain and wired it to the ceiling.

I broke down and organized the family room books by color. I was not sure if I was going to LOVE IT or not. So far Hubby and I both love it. Looks like they will stay this way for awhile.

1 comment:

  1. Cathie, I cant wait to see all of the before and afters of your new home. You are so creative I just know it is gonna be awesome! Did you already do all of the painting inside? From the pictures above it looks very colorful and bold. I love color!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...