Saturday, March 07, 2009

Out and About in LA!

Visiting Captain (my sissy's horse) - only a few blocks from my house!


Carrot Time


Out to dinner at the new Barney's Beanery in Burbank


I loved our rock and roll table....could totally be made with Hard Coat Mod Podge.


The menu was HUGE!

Michaels has fuzzy Easter chicks in stock! They make me think of one of my favorite artists, Sloan Tanen. She has the best books for adults and kids. If I am blue, I just pull one of her books from my shelf and have a good laugh!



3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:47 AM

    Oh yay! Barney's! My husband and I have been saying we need to get over there soon. I have a special fondness for the one in West Hollywood though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - yes I love the weho Barney's too! This one was good - TV's everywhere! Game day must.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that table rocks! Da-dum-cha! So many great projects this week, I'd better get linking. LOVE Captain-what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...