Friday, September 09, 2011

Upcoming Dates: Michaels, HGTV, DIY and HSN!

Things are about to get busy....and I like it that way!




September 12 - DIY Network Mornings
3 episodes of Creative Juice
episode: Teen Time
episode: When in Rome
episode: Crafters Caddies

September 19 - DIY Network Mornings
3 episodes of Creative Juice
episode: Family History
episode: Bohemian
episode: Faux Fun



Sept 23 - Michaels Craft Store in Atlanta - Guest Appearance
(specific Details to come!)
Steve and I will be doing make and takes from 11-3 in an Atlanta Michaels store!
Still waiting on the details of the location....updates soon!



Sept 26 - Creative Juice back on HGTV
Monday Mornings - set the DVR
episode: Medieval Lights




Sept 26th - Hot Glue Gun Helpers on HSN!
I'll be live with two shows on HSN!
5:00 am eastern and 3:00 pm eastern!

7 comments:

  1. That's so great! I love all those companies :)
    Chris Wooten sent me over here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great product. Chris Wooten sent me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your site, added to my list of blogs to read daily. chris wooten sent me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for listing the times Cathie. I hope you and hubby have a nice weekend on his birthday. Eat cake and spend some great time together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris Wooten sent me and I'm glad she did!! All I can say is Wow!!!

    brandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your sites. i have a lot of your projects bookmarked to my laptop. :) Chris Wooten sent me here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CATHIE,

    I LOVE THE SHOW AND DID NOT KNOW THAT YOU HAD YOUR OWN BLOG UNTIL CHRIS WOOTEN SENT ME.

    LOVE THE GLUE GUN KIT....AWESOME!!!

    MICKEY

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...