Sunday, September 25, 2011

Reminder! Tomorrow (Sept 26th) I'll be Live on HSN with Hot Glue Gun Helpers

Pin It

I am so excited to announce that Hot Glue Gun Helpers are returning to Home Shopping Network.  You may remember the whole crushed boxes mess from last month.  Ya -that stunk.  But now we are back in business and ready to go!

September 26th!
Home Shopping Network
***Two Shows***
5:00am east coast time
3:00pm east coast time

  Last time we sold out in 7 min!

If you can't wait or you miss the show... you can visit our shop at etsy.


  1. So happy it worked out this time!! I'll tune in!

  2. will watch for happy you got there safe too and the products



I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...