Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Tune In: Fave Crafts Radio! 1/5/10

Tune into Fave Craft Radio!  They have a load of fun guests.  Amy Barickman will be chatting about image transferring for tees!  (You guys know I love t-shirt makeovers...lol) Katie Hacker is of course talking all things beads.  Amy Anderson will be one hand to chat about a snow banner and Mark Montano will sharing table top ideas and sharing the scoop on his new book. 

I'll be sharing ideas for making over candy boxes with Scrapbook Paper, Mod Podge and Hot Glue.




Here is the project I'll be showcasing. 


More ideas for Valentine's Day can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...