Citrus Twist, Citrus Smoothie and Greyhound Cocktail
1 oz lemon vodka
1 oz peach schnapps
1 oz triple sec
4 oz pink grapefruit juice
1 oz tangerine juice
1. Pour the lemon vodka, peach schnapps and triple sec into a highball glass filled with ice cubes.
2. Add the juices, and stir vigorously. Add ice and top with a wedge of orange garnish.
2 oz. Vodka
¾ cup of grapefruit juice, preferably freshly squeezed
1. Pour vodka into a lowball glass.
2. Add grapefruit juice about ¾ of the way up the glass.
3. Add ice and stir. Garnish with a wedge of fresh grapefruit.
6 oz. Frozen orange juice concentrate
1 cup of milk
1 cup of water
1 tsp. Vanilla
¼ cup of sugar
1. Add the frozen orange juice concentrate to a blender.
2. Add milk, water, vanilla, and sugar.
3. Blend in the blender.
4. Add 8 cubes of ice, one at a time. Adding the ice cubes one at a time will add more air to the smoothie and make it light and frothy.