This haunted hand candy bowl is a cinch to make! The base for the hand is just a rubber kitchen glove. Give this project a glowing look with glow in the dark Mod Podge. This Mod Podge project was designed for Plaid. Pop by my page at Plaid to see this project and tons more ideas!!!
What you will need:FolkArt Fabric™ Paint - Brush On - Fawn
Mod Podge Glow-in-the-Dark
Rubber kitchen glove
2 yards cheesecloth
Paintbrush – soft bristles
1. Firmly stuff the rubber glove with pillow stuffing. Tie the opening closed with a piece of string.
2. Cut the cheesecloth into strips about 2” wide.
3. Wrap the strips around the glove and fingers, overlapping and crisscrossing as you go. Using a foam paintbrush apply two coats of Mod Podge all over the glove. Add more cheesecloth & Mod Podge to fill in any empty spots. Allow to dry.
4. Working with a dry soft bristled paint brush, lightly apply Fawn over the entire glove. You can add depth by adding more paint in between the fingers. Allow to dry.
5. Top coat the glove with a third coat of Mod Podge and allow to dry.