Tuesday, August 03, 2010

CHA - New Things From 3M & Post-it!

Pin It I love crafting with office supplies and the fine folks over at 3m/post-it have some up with some amazing new post-it paper! This is stuff is so fun and can be crafted in hundred of ways.

8.5 X 12 inch sheets of white core sticky back paper! AWESOME!!

Color Chart! Loads of colors. I love that they are not just primary colors. Nothing against red, blue and yellow. It's just that the colors are a bit more trendy and ready to go as is.

What you can do:
print on it
rubber stamp on it
paint on it
relief emboss
sand to age
stick and layer
color on it
glitter the sticky side
make torn edges

position and reposition
press firm for a lasting hold!

Acid Free :)

Cricut approved and endorsed!

Embossing and sanding technique!

I was told the papers will be in all the Jo-Ann stores in September.
Perfect for back to school, fall and holiday crafts!


  1. Amy Jane1:26 PM

    I want the paper. Thanks for sharing.

  2. I LOVE this! It could be used for so much!

    1 question. You said you can print on it. ... Through a regular printer? How do you protect the sticky part when it's going through the printer? Does it have a peel-able back like label paper?

  3. yep - it is peel and stick. I am thinking of so many different things. I love the idea of using them for labels.

  4. This is such a great idea and I love the colors too!


I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...