Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It is official: 101 Snappy Fashions Hits the Stores!


I just made trip to see my fantastic accountant in Encino. I needed to sign a few docs....you know taxes are due!! I decided to pop into the Encino Barnes and Noble to see if my new book 101 Snappy Fashions was on the shelf yet. As I rounded the corner to the craft section, there she was....nestled with lots crafty books. I was like a proud mama taking her picture.

If you want to order the book online, please visit the links below.
And if you have a copy already, please leave a review.

Barnes and Noble
101 Snappy Fashions Hits the Stores!

It was a labor of love!
I had so much fun making all the designs!!

I even had to get more snapsuits on the way to a party!

Just a small sample of the 156 designs ready to ship!

It is hard to imagine that all this fit into a book!

Visit this link to see more pics from the photo shoot day.


6 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to get one of these Cathie! But,I would REALLY like to get one that you have signed! ;) Is that possible?
    We could meet on facebook! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm so glad it's in stores, although I already won a fabulous giveaway from you, I showed some friends and relatives and they LOVED it! Now I can let them know it's FINALLY in stores!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! How exciting- I can't wait to get my hands on a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathie,
    So cute!! My daughter is having a little girl in June...I better get to craftin! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to repost since my name did not highlight.
    dena said...

    Cathie,
    So cute!! My daughter is having a little girl in June...I better get to craftin! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...