Witch Hat Cones Supplies:
3-4 ounces of chocolate (dark, or milk, or semi-sweet chocolate chips)
12 sugar cones
Store-bought frosting tube
Frosting tube tips
Chocolate wafer cookies
Jimmies, nonpareils and/or sprinkles
Candy corn (optional)
Mint chocolate chip ice cream (optional)
1. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave on low, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
2. Spoon chocolate over the cone, covering it entirely or only partially.
3. Spoon jimmies, sprinkles, or nonpareils on the hot chocolate.
4. Fill the cone with candy corn, if desired. Invert on a chocolate wafer.
5. Using the star-shaped frosting tip, pipe frosting around the base of the cone, sealing it to the wafer.
6. The cone can be put on a scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream to make a witch’s head.