From the Rockabilly episode of Creative Juice
Bubble Jet Set solution
Bubble Jet rinse
100% cotton fabric
freezer paper iron-on
pinking sheers/or a serger
printer and computer
1. Soak fabric in Bubble Jet Set solution for 5 minutes. Funnel excess solution back into the bottle. Allow fabric to dry (a hairdryer can be used to speed up the drying process).
2. Iron treated fabric onto the shiny side of the freezer paper.
3. With the fabric ironed to the paper, it can be fed through a printer exactly like a sheet of paper. Print scanned image and allow to cure for 1 hour.
4. Peel fabric off freezer paper.
5. Add 4 caps (2 oz.) of Bubble Jet Rinse to 1 gallon water. Rinse fabric in solution. Next, hand-wash fabric. Allow to air dry or use a hair dryer to speed up the drying process.