Thursday, August 07, 2014

Save on Huggies at Costco! Special sale till the end of Augsut.



I have some special news and savings!!  Right now until August 31, 214 you can save $6 off diapers and $5 off wipes at Costco Warehouse!  The diapers are the awesome Huggies® Snug & Dry Plus Diapers and the wipes are Huggies Natural Care® Plus Wipes.

SAVE $6 and $5 - no coupon needed!

So the scoop is this.... Costco and Huggies have teamed up with some great baby products to help you Plus Up your care.

Huggies® Snug & Dry Plus Diapers are extra absorbent for day and night protection.  Little poopsie had no trouble filling up the diaper and we were happy that we had no leaks!!  They have a trusted Leak Lock® system and unbeatable all-around protection vs. Pampers Baby Dry (size 4).  They have a SnugFit waistband and cool Grip Tabs for a secure fit.

I consider myself a wipeaholic. hehe

Huggies Natural Care® Plus Wipes are thicker and more durable for any mess.  The plus wipes are exculse to Costco!  In tests people preferred them to Pampers Sensitive wipes.  I like how thick they are.  I consider myself a wipeaholic and I love these.  They come in a special kit with 2 kinds of refillable dispensers, plus 1160 refill wipes to keep you stocked at home or on the go. 
Get this.... the Clutch ‘n’ Clean* pouch comes in every pack of Huggies Natural Care® Plus Wipes. Love THAT!

So Costco members....Stock Up and Save on everything you need to let you little one explore the world one baby step at a time. I know we are! 

xoxo Cathie and Little Miss S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...