Thursday, July 17, 2014

This Foster Mom loves the NEW Huggies Snug & Dry Plus Diapers and the wipes are cool too! ++ Free Samples



{This is part of a sponsored campaign with Mamiverse, Huggies® and Costco.  All review opinions are mine and my hubbys.}

Plus Up Your Care - try Huggies® Snug & Dry Plus Diapers
and Huggies Natural Care® Plus Wipes, only at Costco.

Being a working Foster Mom having a good diaper that we can count on is super important and being able to buy them in bulk is even more important!  I really just don't have time for mini shopping trips.  Huggies® Snug & Dry Plus Diapers and Huggies Natural Care® Plus Wipes are exclusively available at Costco.  I have two different Costco stores near me and both are near other shops that I frequent...one reason I love them. I also love the bulk treats and formula you can get there.  I just need a bigger pantry!


When the test samples arrived they looked good on first inspection.  Before becoming a foster mom I hadn't changed a diaper in years and really didn't know much about diapers..... or baby poop.  8-Months later, I think I am an expert on poop, pee, wipes, diapers, diaper cream, diaper folding techniques and locations of good changing bathrooms across Los Angeles.

I first tested the wipes. I really liked the non-scented wipes and they worked really well.  Miss S. was clean quick!  The official name of them is.... Huggies Natural Care Plus.  I just look for the green label.  We are always on the go so we liked that they work with the Huggies brand wipe carrier (Clutch N Clean) that can hook onto almost any stroller or bag.  They come in refillable dispensers, or 1160 refill wipes that are perfect for home.  This is their simplest formula ever.  I like that because I use no dye...etc products for little Poopsie and for me and hubs.  Also my hands are super sensitive so I like that they are easy on me.  Diaper wipes are also Mommy Wipes in this house.  I use them to clean my messy craft hands.

 You can try some for FREE!
Plus Up Your Care - try Huggies® Snug & Dry Plus Diapers and Huggies Natural Care® Plus Wipes, only at Costco.
Costco Members - Click HERE https://shoppersampling.com/orders/huggies_getsample.html to register for a FREE sample of the Huggies® Snug & Dry Plus and Huggies Natural Care® Plus Wipes. Hurry and register now, there will be a limited number of samples each day starting today July 17th through July 26, 2014 so try back tomorrow if you aren’t able get a sample today! You must be a Costco member to get a sample and limit 1 sample per household.

The elastic across the back is pretty great.  She lasted through the night with no leaks!! Huggies® Snug & Dry Plus Diapers are extra absorbent for day and night protection....that's a plus exclusive to Costco!


 She also played in the park with no leaks or messes.  Thank You HUGGIES!!    Exclusive Huggies® products at Costco help you Plus Up your baby care~~~ just like we are!  It looks like Miss S. is about to loose her socks.

This is what I stink at..... lining up the sides.  I think it's because I try to change diapers too fast or in the dark.... or with my eyes half open. I liked that the diapers have a SnugFit waistband and Grip Tabs that make for a secure fit!


I I love the cute little faux stitching around the legs!

 Here is a little view of the leak guards....  
Huggies® Snug & Dry Plus Diapers come with the trusted Leak Lock® system!

Our review verdict..... Awesome Sauce.  Remember that Huggies® Snug & Dry Plus Diapers and Huggies Natural Care® Plus Wipes are only available at Costco.  You can sign up for some free test diapers and wipes.

Here is the scoop again...

Costco Members - Click HERE https://shoppersampling.com/orders/huggies_getsample.html to register for a FREE sample of the Huggies® Snug & Dry Plus and Huggies Natural Care® Plus Wipes. Hurry and register now, there will be a limited number of samples each day starting today July 17th through July 26, 2014 so try back tomorrow if you aren’t able get a sample today! You must be a Costco member to get a sample and limit 1 sample per household.  

Thanks for popping by!
xoxo
Cathie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...