Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I really love the "do it yourself" magazine and they love my friends...


Seriously....this magazine is so fun!  I have been a fan of do it yourself for awhile because it is that good.  I was flipping through the summer issue and I spotted a few friends!

 Meet Kara and Tim Paslay!  The are the husband and wife duo from Tulsa, OK.   You can visit Kara's website here!

Don't ya love this piece that Tim built!  Too cool.


I flipped a few more pages...and there she was.....Mod Podge matte was used for this dresser design made by John Loecke.

Awwwwwwww and then I spotted sweet Michele Beschen!  I have know her for years and she is a true gem, amazing creative talent and a whole-lotta fun!

1 comment:

  1. awww, thank you for the kind shout out, sunshine! DIY Mag is one of my faves also....they truly have a lovely team of creative people working hard to pull it all together. You too are a gem and I love all that you do. Keep up the great work, my friend! Cheers to the power of creativity and all of us trying to 'hang in there'...:) ha.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...