Thursday, May 24, 2012

DIY: Paper Flower Cupcake Toppers


CUPCAKES for Sissy!I love serving cupcakes at parties...they are delicious, easy and guests love indulging in mini cakes.  I am also a huge fan of making custom decorations.

The toppers are quick to make and the impact is pretty fun.  These toppers I made for a baby shower I hosted for my little sis.  She is expecting her first!  Look for more posts with all the Baby Shower scoop.

Let's Make

Punch or cut paper circles and flower shapes from scrapbook paper. 
Gather paper flowers.

Layer up the circles to create a design plan. 
I like to mix and match sizes, colors and prints.

Hot glue the layers together.  Hot glue a gem or button to the center.
(The pink wand is the Hot Glue Gun Helper press wand)

 Hot glue half of a bamboo skewer or candy stick to the back of the cupcake topper and place in the center of the cupcake.

Guests will love to gobble them up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...