Thursday, February 09, 2012

DIY Valentine Gifts for GUYS: Moustach Mug, Cuff Links and More.


Handmade Valentine Gifts for Him!

I get a gazillion emails asking, "What can I make for a guy?" So this year, I decided to create some Valentine gift ideas for the boys, guys and men.  I know that making handmade gifts for guys can feel tricky or iffy but please trust me and know that they will love a handmade gift.  The first gift I ever gave my hubby was a handmade flannel quilt and we still have it and he still cherishes it.













2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Cathie! These are great ideas! I especially like the Ticket Votive Holder. Will definitely make one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, April! Happy Valentine's Day. Have a great day. Hugs - Cathie

      Delete

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...