Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Flower Rhinestone Colors: Olive and Lavender

Olive and Lavender ~ Oh La La

I have two new colors of flower rhinestones at my supply shop.

The lavender is soft and blends well with the purple rhinestones for a layered look.  The olive stones are my new rhinestone crush.  Mossy green - well any green is a favorite color of mine. 


All stones come packaged in a handy storage jar.

Stones measure 3/8" across.

Glue them to:
Scrapbook projects
Greeting cards
Altered art
Altered fashions
Mixed media
Jewelry projects
Hair bows

The Colors:
Ruby Red
Baby Pink
Hot Pink
Baby Blue
Turqoiuse
Antique Green
Olive Green
Lavender
Purple

2 comments:

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...