Monday, April 05, 2010

THE CREATIVE CONNECTION

I'll be in Minneapolis! How about you?

Have you heard about The Creative Connection? The Creative Connection is a a 3-day conference and market created by Nancy Soriano and Jo Packham of WHERE WOMEN CREATE for creative women and women entrepreneurs!
THE CREATIVE CONNECTION will bring together women who are passionate about being creative in their lives as artists, business owners, bloggers, and more! Come learn, network, market, and create!
They have an awesome list of panelists! I am so thrilled to be in the company of such inspiring women. The list of teachers will really get your creative juices flowing.
To learn more about this "don't miss" event taking place in Minneapolis on September 16th, 17th & 18th please visit the registration page.

This week, I am thrilled to be one of the featured artists.
Pop by this link to learn a little bit more about me!
You can enter to win a set of my new glitter!

1 comment:

  1. I popped over and checked out the write up, very nice!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...