Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Bid Now for Dog Halloween Costumes! Charity Auction for the DOGS!


click to enlarge flyer
Charity Dog Costume & Book Auction on EBAY

United Hope For Animals and I have teamed up for an Ebay fundraiser featuring 13 handmade dog costumes and 13 signed copies of my book Bow Wow WOW!

Please share it with all of your dog loving friends and family!

We have to really get the bids rolling! Auctions end Sept. 5 so don't miss out!!!!!



After the fashion show, 13 costumes from my book, Bow Wow WOW! and 13 signed copies of the book will be auctioned on Ebay. The proceeds will benefit The San Gabriel Humane Society. The bidding will begin August 26th and end September 4th. Many thanks to Lark Books for donating the books to be auctioned.

The costumes to be auctioned......Click the links to bid!!!

Size Chart Guidelines - click to enlarge!

1 comment:

  1. What a great fun.!! All those dog Halloween costumes are super cute and funky. I am pretty much interesting to buy one for my new dog. Well, I used to buy Halloween costumes for my pets from Costume Kingdom.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...