Thursday, September 24, 2009

101 Snappy Fashions Cover! Spring 2010!

We have a cover!!
Spring 2010 - Lark Books

Gone are the days of the plain white baby snapsuit! In my new book you will find more than 101 embellishing techniques and 156 designs for creating your own snapsuit. You will also find simple ideas on how to throw a snapsuit decorating baby shower!


To make it easy, the design ideas are categorized by technique. Chapters include dyeing, painting, appliqué, embroidery, ribbons, trims, ironed on, patches, cut, ripped and torn, bring on the bling and holidays.

Hits the bookshelves Spring 2010! I can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome, not expecting yet but planning on working on that soon. Now I know the first book I'm going to buy when I get the happy news that baby #2 is on the way. I've been waiting and following your book's progression. So happy to see it's getting closer and closer to being released.

    If you get a sec, I've looked at your Creative Juice book online. No one seems to carry it in store by me. So I was wondering if the projects in it are from the show or if they are all new ones. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Congrats lady!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! I have a 10 week old, so this is perfect. They look quick enough for me to sneak in a craft while baby is sleeping.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...