Friday, August 14, 2009

St. Petersburg, FL - Day 1

Fancy pic from the Hilton website!

I am loving my hotel! Beautiful view off the balcony and stunning fountains out front. The weather is a little muggy for my taste. The city is very lush and green - lots of different shades of green. The sun rise was beautiful.

View from my window!

Pretty Fountain

Carillon Bell Tower - just outside my window...so nice.


HSN Baby!

So I am in St. Petersburg for my debut on HSN! I'll be showcasing 3 different products for Plaid Enterprises. Get the scoop on my show here!

Training was fun and super informative. I got to meet Wolfgang Puck, tour the facility, practice on camera, attend meetings and meet some fun ladies who are also selling their products.

Camera Test - ohhhh 10 colors of chalkboard paint!

Juanita Fields from City Hearts working out the details.
Her show airs tomorrow (8-15) at 5:00 am eastern

City Hearts Clothing Line

I had lunch with the ladies from this clothing line - they were in from NYC.

Debra Weisser is from Tampa and she invented Hem Eze!

Hem Eze! This will be on during my show :)

1 comment:

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...