Saturday, May 23, 2009

At Home Wine Tasting

Robert Hall - Merlot - 2006
around $20.00

Eddie and I are planning a trip up & down the California coast line this summer for our 5 year anniversary. We will be stopping in Wine Country - specifically Paso Robles. We will only have time for 1 or 2 wineries so we have been testing wines in order to narrow down where we want to go. I know...boo hoo....I have to test fabulous wines with delicious cheeses, crackers and marinated olives.

Last week we tested the Robert Hall Merlot from 2006 and we both loved it! You can learn more about Robert Hall at www.roberthallwinery.com. We think this will be a must stop on our trip...but of course we have a few more wines to try.

I whipped up some marinated olives to go along with our tasting. Check out this previous blog post for my recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...