Monday, December 08, 2008

Pics from the Tree Lighting


Happy Elves!

My sister and I were the elves at the Atwater Tree Lighting and Steve helped organize all the lights and ornaments for the giant tree that grows permantley in the middle of Atwater Village. We had so much fun, met some wonderful people and got to ride on the city of Los Angeles fire truck! Check out the CBS website for a slide show of the event. The turn out was so huge that kids stood in line to meet Santa long after the event was over. I think they were tired! HUGE thanks and hugs to all the Creative Juice friends and fans that came out to meet us! Crafty Kisses and Happy Holidays!!








Robbie joined in the fun.

Santa and his helper, Miss Candy Cane, also do parties and kids events.
Visit www.myspace.com/lilstarparties to learn more about them
or book them for you next kids event.

Erin waves to the kiddies!

Steve's Tree!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cathie, I just wanted to say that it was so nice meeting you and Steve at the tree lighting! You two are such, such cool people! I can't wait to see new episodes of Creative Juice!

    I have a few pictures of us up on my blog, if you're interested!

    Hope you're having a good week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...