Friday, November 21, 2008

bake it: Sweet & Spicy Salsa made with leftover Cranberries


Sweet & Spicy Salsa made with leftover Cranberries

Ingredients:
Cooked cranberries (sugar & water method)
1 package of salsa
chips

Steps:
Drain the excess juices from the salsa, blend the cranberries into the salsa one scoop at a time until you are satisfied with the sweet to hot ratio.

Serve with corn chips, guacamole or sliced cold cuts, crackers and goat cheese.

For more info on how to prepare cranberries, visit this post.

3 comments:

  1. This looks soooo yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:20 PM

    Hi,
    I’m Reneese and I’m working at a company interested in website and blog advertising. I have seen your site’s potential for advertising and I believe that our client’s business would be well suited for link placement in your site. Our client’s business offer services with home furnishings and home improvement; also its conducive information would be of great assistance to your readers.
    Let me know if you are indeed interested. Please get back to me (reneese.mackey777@gmail.com) with your name and URL address so I can send you further details.
    Looking forward to do business with you.

    Sincerely,
    Reneese Mackey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently found you through Plaid. I love your crafty ideas. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...