Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Spirit!

Eddie's Pumpkin


My Carving


Steve and I all dressed up!



Eddie and I, were so thrilled when we opened our mail today! We received an award from our community for Halloween Spirit! I'll post more pics as soon as the sun goes down.

The spider

Love him!


Me & Max


(My hubby) Eddie and his carving!


Steve and visited the homes from the movie Halloween! This is the house where Mike Myers was on the baloney.

Here is the Babysitter house where all the murders took place.


The house looks much scarier at night....

Most kids are afraid of her.....

Skully Bride

Our first Trick or Treater - Quinn the Skunk!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...