Sunday, June 08, 2008

We put the offer in!




























The kitchen over looks the family room!

After the inspection we put the offer in on the house that is just around the corner from where we are. We are super excited but, prepared for not getting it because they have 6 other offers. My stomach turned when I heard the news.... Some were low ball and others were "at or over" the price. We bid a solid offer so fingers crossed - we get it! We should know on Monday or Tuesday.

The kitchen needs more love than it looks in the above pic. Our plan would be to paint the cabinetry white and use subway tiles for the back splash. Oh the joy of shopping for tiles!















This is one of the back decks















This is the formal living room and dining nook which translates to us as "home office and sewing nook".

The house needs loads of work but....we are pretty handy...hahaha

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:26 PM

    Oh I do wish you get the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my good friends bought their house they were competing against several offers. Their offer wasn't the highest nor the lowest but they were the couple who ended up with the house! (A pretty swankified party pad to begin with) I hope you and yours have the same good luck with your offer that my friends did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw congrats! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...