Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The "almost" Emmy Dress Nightmare



So this morning I was having coffee and speaking with the lovely Jenn, from the new magazine Where Women Create when an email arrived informing me that my dress was not available. The perfect emmy dress - that was paid for! I totally freaked for a millisecond and then got my a** up and drove to Costa Mesa to get the last one in my size. The dress is by Jessica McClintock!

The South Coast Plaza shopping center in Costa Mesa is so amazing - I could not believe the shops. It was a quick trip down from LA and totally worth it!

I am off to celebrate my dear friend Robbie's Birthday. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...