Friday, February 15, 2008

Home from CHA

We just returned home from the CHA convention and we are dog tired. My voice is shot, I can only whisper and I have spent the last day and a half in bed with a 101 fever - I guess I caught the flu that is going around.

The Plaid booth was hopping with fun! The days were packed full with crafts, we did 3 mornings of "make and takes" with Mod Podge and the afternoons were a crafty free for all - haha. We were thrilled to get to meet the fabulous Donna Dewberry, watching her paint is truly magical. Did you know her son is following in her footsteps? I'll give you the full scoop later.

Don't fret if you could not attend, you can still get in on the crafty action....I'll be posting pictures of the projects we made plus, pics of new products, peeps we met, and links to crafty shops.




All our goodies packed and ready to go the CHA.


The massive Plaid booth - redesigned for 2008!


The fabulous "Pink Ladies" of Plaid!

Our section of the booth.


All ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...