black gloss spray paint
glitter mod podge
1. Tape off the metal hook on the hanger. Prime the hanger & allow to dry.
2. Spray the hanger with 2 coats of black gloss spray paint.
3. Cut a small image to fit in the center of the hanger.
4. Use a foam paintbrush to add glitter mod podge to the back of the image, place the image in the desired position, add more mod podge to coat the top of the image.
5. Using a foam brush, add glitter mod podge over the entire hanger, allow to dry and add a second coat. Dry for 24 hours. Remove the masking tape.