Friday, December 07, 2007

Handmade Holidays

The tree lighting was a success! We got to see some friends, mingle with Santa and share a few laughs. Steve has all the videos trapped in his camera, I am hoping to post them to youtube later today.



This Saturday is going to be nuts - I can hardly contain myself. Fed Ex is delivering me my first peek at my new book. I'll just have a few days for any additional notes etc. and then it is off to the printer on December 21! I am so excited to see all the pictures of the dogs dressed to the nines. And we have an official title.....
Bow Wow WOW! - Fetching Costumes for Your Fabulous Dog.

Also next week - Don't miss:
Creative Juice for the Holidays on DIY
December 10th at 1:30 eastern and December 13th at 1:00 eastern and
Holiday Giftnanza on DIY
December 10th at 2:30 eastern and Dec 13th at 2:00 eastern


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...