Saturday, November 24, 2007

Holiday Giftnanza

Fire up your glue guns and get in the holiday spirit with "Giftnanza" and
"Creative Juice for the Holidays" on DIY.
The Creative Juice Holiday Special begins on November 28th at 2:30 eastern.

Giftnanza is loaded with fun projects and crafty peeps.
It all begins on Sunday, November 25 at 9:00 eastern.
Repeats on December 26, 28, 10, 13, 17, 21 & 24.
We froze our tushies off, got crafty and even had a snowball fight.


Here are some project pics from the show:

This is the tray the Sandy Genovesse made for me.
Look close and you can see pics of Max & Striker!
Here is a peek at the "beauty to go kit" that I made for Vickie Howell.
I just love the candles that Steve made for Jennifer Perkins! How cute!
Check out the killer belt that Michele Beschen made for Steve.
Vickie did such a beautiful job on Sandy's scarf & Sandy loved it :).
Check out Jen's Cha Cha Cha set -
this is so cute and I just love the way she displayed the jewelry.













No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...