Thursday, November 20, 2014

8 DIY Designs to Jump Start the Holidays


Happy Thursday and Happy Almost Thanksgiving!

Today, I'm sharing a round of projects from my very talented pals!  

1. Jadore Embroidered Sweater via Trinkets in Bloom

2. Chalk Acorns via Dollarstore Crafts

3. Naughty or Nice Metal Stamped Earrings via I can Make Metal Stamped Jewelry

4. Faux Snow with Collage Clay via Cathie Filian and Steve Piacenza

5. Aunt Peaches Wild Christmas Tree via Aunt Peaches

6. Faux Coral Centerpiece via Mark Montano

7. Driftwood Wreath via My Crafty Adventures

8. Sequin Ornaments via Jader Bomb

Kick back, click around and see what you might want to make (or pin).
xoxo
Cathie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...