Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Summer Adventures and a Road-trip with Miss S!

This summer has been full of adventure and fun.  We took a giant road-trip to Colorado via the Grand Canyon and we have witnessed so many firsts with Miss S.  Here she is on her first trip to Malibu beach.  She loved it and even dipped her toes into the ocean.

 Here we are in Flagstaff.  It was early in the am and we were about to head up to the Grand Canyon.

We made it to the Grand Canyon.... Poopsie slept through most of it. :)  P.S. I have no idea who the guy in the photo is.....

She did amazing in the car....of course we had a ton of activities and such!

We visited the town of Bedrock.  This was a very special place as the Flintstones is our little song.  When S was placed with us I didn't know any nursery rhymes so I sang her jingles from TV shows.  Flintstones and Three's Company where big hits in the early days.

Yes - she is getting strong.  That is her under there and she made this little tent all by herself.  If you  notice the big pile of clothes on the chair and you look close you will see that they won't fit Miss S. yet.  I am big shop ahead kind of girl.  I love sale racks and coupon shopping. Plus, Grandpa and Grandma Honey just sent us a boatload of clothing.  I have sizes up to 2T for her.  Even though I think she will be wearing them as hand-me-downs.  More on that later........ Let's just say that for the past few months we have been prepping for more changes.  Good changes.
xoxo Cathie


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on all the good things happening!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...