Mod Melts are Launching in Michaels - June 2013
What you need:
3 Podgeables (1 large circle and 2 ovals)
Mod Melt Rose Mold
Mod Melt Sticks - Milk Glass
FolkArt Neon Pink Paint
FolkArt Gold Paint
1. Drill side holes into the Podgeable shapes. (Use the picture for reference)
2. Use Gem-Tac to glue small gems around the edge of the Podgeable.
3. Make 3 Rose Mod Melts (1 large and 2 Small) See Video.....
Video: Mod Melt 101
4. Paint the Mod Melts with the Neon and Gold paints.
5. Glue to the center of the Podgeables with E600 glue.
6. Use jumprings to attach the Podgeable shapes together.
7. Attach a pearl chain and clasp with jumprings.