Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Creative and Lifestyle Arts Show Here We Come!


Steve and I are super excited to be attending the Creative & Lifestyle Arts show!  We will be showcasing our newest products for Mod Podge.  It will be Mod Melts all day long!  If you are attending The Stationary Show or C&LA pop by the booth and say hello! We will be in the Cre8time booth with Plaid and joining us will be I Love To Create and Floracraft!  Good times are ahead!

May 19-22, 2013
NYC - Javits Convention Center
Booth # 3420



1 comment:

  1. I wish I could attend so that I could visit your booth. Loved watching you and Steve on Creative Juice. Can't wait for these products to arrive at my local Michaels.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...