Wrap it up, Podge it up and Hang it up!
This project we designed with our new Mod Podge Papers and Podgeable Snowflakes. Available at most Michaels. Check out our page at Plaid to view all our Mod Podge projects.
What you need:
Plaid ® Hot Glue Gun Helpers
FolkArt ® Metallics - Pearl White, 2 oz.
Mod Podge ® Hard Coat, 8 oz.
Mod Podge Holiday Papers or other holiday themed scrapbook papers
1. Wrap the wreath with yarn. Use hot glue to secure the ends as you wrap. Hot glue gems to the wrapped wreath.
2. Paint the star with the Metallic Pearl White paint.
3. Make a template of the star shape and cut out the shapes from different holiday themed papers. Apply a coat of Mod Podge to the back of the papers and position on the star. Smooth any airbubbles with your fingers. Wait 15 min. and top-coat with a layer of Mod Podge.
4. Hot glue trim around the tips of the star. Hot glue the star to the wreath.
* DIY VIDEO ~ 15 Holiday Craft and Gift Wrapping Ideas ~ DIY VIDEO *
Watch this video for 15 Holiday Craft and Gift Wrapping idea using the Podgeable Papers and Snowflakes.
Join us on Facebook, instagram, pinterest and twitter!
Cathie and Steve