Saturday, September 22, 2012

Mod Podge Birdy....Tweet Tweet!


I fell in love with this barnyard scrapbooking paper and I just knew I had to make something with it.  The paper is by The Paper Studio and the bird shape is from Michaels.  The wing is the heart shape from our line of Podgeable Shapes for Mod Podge.

This was so quick to make!  First, I traced the bird onto the back of the paper.  Next, I cut out the bird shape.  I applied a coat of Mod Podge to the back of the paper and positioned it onto the bird.  I let it dry for 10 min and then top-coated with a layer of Mod Podge.

I applied the old book pages to the back of the heart Podgeable shape the same way as the bird.

I used hot glue to attach the heart Podgeable, ribbons and rhinestones to the wood bird.

Super Quick! Super Fun! xo Cathie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...