Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hot Glue Gun Helpers are back at HSN ~ Sept 13th!


Please join me at HSN!
Sept 13 - 3am, 12noon, & 5pm

Steve and I were thrilled when Hot Glue Gun Helpers moved to the scrapbooking shows at HSN!  When we developed Hot Glue Gun Helpers it was because we wanted to help prevent burns and cross hot glue into other craft categories...like paper arts and mixed media.

Here is a Sneak Peek at the designs we will be showcasing...






 A little Halloween......

Burlap Banners!

No More Burns!


The Paddle!!



The Press Wand!

Tweezers!

2 comments:

  1. I love that these are pink! But what other color could they be? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Light pink? lol - we went with pink because it did not compete with other brands. :)

      Delete

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...