Monday, June 04, 2012

Mod Podge Monday: Dares Go First

I have been a big fan of making mini collages for sometime now.  My favorite thing to do is scour the pages of old romance novels looking for interesting sentences and steamy verses.  I layer them with paints, glitter and Mod Podge.  Really messy and really fun stuff!

This mini art is especially sweet to me as I often call Steve...Victor.  (it is his middle name)  I used the rub on transfer "dare" to keep reminding myself to dare myself.

Have a great week!
xo Cathie







2 comments:

  1. I love to make things with the things you and Steve make. Hehe I'm sober! Just cranked up on Tootsie pops and diet coke. Victor huh? Filing away........

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...