Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Faux Fused Glass Necklace made with Mod Podge Podgeables

Mod Podge Podgeable Crown Pendant
by Dollar Store Mom

Heather from Dollar Store Mom and Dollar Store Crafts has done it again!  I just adore what she made with the crown podgeable shape.  I love that she drilled it to make a statement pendant!  TOO CUTE!

Please visit her site for all the instructions.
Follow us on facebook
Visit our Cathie and Steve board at Pinterest
Podgeables for Mod Podge are in stock at all Michaels Craft Stores.

4 comments:

  1. I found your blog! I loved watching you guys on Creative Juice. You guys rock as much as Mod Podge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Glad you found us! Hugs and keep crafty, Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, Cathie! I love the Podgeable shapes - they are such fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...