Monday, April 23, 2012

A Sweet Treat.... Angel Food Cake, Greek Yogurt and Blackberries


My hubby has a sweet tooth....normally, I have chocolate bars hidden in tucked away places for when he gets his late night craving.  I also like to keep berries in the freezer for last minute toppings or cobblers.  We experimented with our new favorite Greek yogurt as a topping and it was so yummy!




We started with a store bought angel food cake, Greek yogurt, and a scoop of frozen berries.

 We defrosted a handful of berries and tossed them with sugar.

I heart angel food cake.

We spread Greek yogurt on each slice.

And topped with berries.

 It was soooooo good!

XO
Cathie and Sweet Tooth Eddie







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and questions. Sometimes it takes me a few days to reply. Have a wonderful day!

Cathie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...