Altered Bottle Caps
Here is an oldie but goodie!
This is from season 1 of Creative Juice!
Bottle Cap Charm Instructions:
1" circle punch
1. If you want to use a jump ring: punch one hole through the rim of each bottle cap with a hammer and nail. Use an old wood board as a work surface. If you want to glue the charm: you will not need to punch a hole.
2. Use the 1" circle punch to cut the image into a circle. Glue the image to the to the inside of the bottle cap and allow to dry. If you punched a hole: Make sure the image is facing up, toward the punched hole. Glue into the cap with a drop of Mod Podge.
3. Seal the image with a thick coating of Dimensional Magic and allow it to dry following the manufacturer's instructions. If you get an air bubble, poke the bubble with a sewing pin. Allow to dry unmoved for at least 24 hours.
4. To make a single pendant, use jewelry pliers to attach a jump ring through the punched hole and slide onto a necklace.
5. You can also glue them to findings, frames, magnets, etc using a strong glue like E6000.